Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just another boring day in paradise

Haven't posted for the past couple of days because I've actually been off the computer a bit and enjoying our home. Plus, I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing about how wonderful it is here...lol.

Tonight, we had a flock of pelicans in front of the dock and I tried to take pictures, but it was just too dark. But following are a few pics of yet another glorious sunset, and a few that were taken over the weekend, when our friend John and his son Ryan came to visit.








John and Ryan


Ryan, catching a big one!


Scott and Ryan



First boat of the season!


Our cat, Misty


High Temperature: 73° F
Low Temperature: 49° F
Precipitation: 0.04 in

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love the sunset pic! GORGEOUS!

I went walking around the lake with the kids yesterday and saw the pelicans. I took some pics with my 35mm, so I haven't seen how they came out yet. I'm pretty anxious to develop.