Saturday, April 01, 2006

I want my AC fixed!!!

Please note that it was 84° F yesterday. I'm not a happy camper :(

Our AC friend is supposed to be out sometime this weekend to recharge the AC (apparently, he did the heat side last time he was here *sigh*). I sure hope he makes it!

Today was spent rediscovering our backyard. There is all kinds of good stuff back there that we weren't aware was there, because it was buried under many years of leaves and dirt. Pics tomorrow.

Yesterday (3/31) in Quinlan
High Temperature: 84° F
Low Temperature: 68° F
Precipitation: 0.00 in

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I feel your pain!! It's not only hot, it's super humid, and barely a breeze.

We haven't turned on the air yet. Thank goodness for ceiling fans. It's not too bad with the fans.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the photos!
I've decided to just bite the bullet and pay the dang fine. Two days after that happened we got a DMV notice in the mail that they wanted proof of Dave's vehicle insurance. I think this was just a random thing...so I'll need to send them a photocopy and that will be done. 39 cents is way cheaper than a $118 fine.