Sunday, March 19, 2006

And what a storm it's been!

As I'm looking outside right now, the sky is almost pitch black at 3pm. It's been raining since Friday night. The lake has come up several inches, covering a minimum of 5 feet of the beach. I say that because we had a log placed 5 feet from the water's edge, and it's now getting covered.



In the past 24 hours, we've gotten 3.71" of rain, according to Accuweather.com. Weehaw!

A few pictures. This first one is our neighbor's dock, which is being built. Putting it here for reference purposes.



My fishing addict was positive that the fishing would be great today. I guess he was right!






High Temperature: 55° F
Low Temperature: 50° F
Precipitation: 1.19 in

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm amazed at this weather. It's almost like we've made up for all the missed rain in one weekend.
Supposedly, there's more coming.

BTW, you asked where we are. We are off of 2101, down from Boles home. I could almost swear I've seen some of those docks while we were walking in the lake bed.

Congrats on the fish!! yum yum!! My girls are getting very anxious to go out in the boat with daddy :)