Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Birthdays Galore :)

March 4th started an avalance of birthdays, and I get insane trying to remember them all, so I'm putting them here. I lost all the birthdays when my computer crashed a couple of months ago...thank God for the birthday alarm for most of them!

March 4 is my step-mother's birthday (and I forgot it!!). March 12 is my mother's birthday, and March 14 is my father's (Happy Birthday to you all!)

March 17 is Scott's birthday, March 19 is my friend Stacey's birthday, and March 21 is my friend Felicia's birthday.

March 26 is my son's birthday (26...OMG!) and March 28 is my daughter's birthday (24...OMG!)

I'm sure I've probably missed a couple.

Other than realizing that I've been a flake again for another year on birthdays, it has been a boring week! I really miss Scott, who is still staying in town. He'll be home Friday night, but I'm planning on spending Thursday night in town with him. But, at least I've had a great opportunity to get nearly caught up on my soaps ;)


Yesterday (3/13) in Quinlan
High Temperature: 74° F
Low Temperature: 47° F
Precipitation: 0.07 in

Yesterday (3/12) in Quinlan
High Temperature: 87° F
Low Temperature: 69° F
Precipitation: 0.00 in

1 comment:

Vin Desel said...

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; Mothers Day 2017 Poems it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.