Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Photo Day

My daughter, Kristi, is in town with my grandchildren Alex (4) and Kathryn (8 months). Alex adores Scott, so they spent time together as you'll see below. For some reason, there's no pictures of Kathryn - an oversight which needs to be rapidly rectified :)


Kristi and me


Me and Alex


Alex and Kristi


What would photo day be without a lake picture...


...or two?


Scott and Alex, preparing to embark on an adventure


Rusty wants to go!!


OK, I'll investigate this dead fish instead!



Alex learns to steer a trolling motor


Male bonding


The weather has been great the past few days and is supposed to be perfect for the BBQ Saturday. Ya'll better be there!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Holiday turns out great. I am sorry I missed it. Kiss those babies for me. I've been working alot lately, not much time for holidays at home. But I'm enjoying traveling, Like a long term vacation.lol:) visit this site below, belongs to my neice, Really a awesome site.

Anonymous said...

oops.www.tarol.com

Citizen_Stu said...

The photos make me jealous again that I don't live near a lake :p

Anonymous said...

Very interesting; I love the photos...can I adopt Rusty and the little quaker?!

What a beautiful lake you live by...:)